21/12/10

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: CAMEL WALK/SOUTHERN CULTURE ON THE SKIDS





Baby, would you eat that there snack cracker
In your special outfit for me, please?

Yo ye pharoahs
Let us walk
Through this barren desert
In search of truth
And some pointy boots
And maybe a few snack crackers
You make me wanna walk like a camel
Walk

Who’s in charge here
Where’s my Captain’s Wafers?
Don’t go around hungry now
The way you eat that oatmeal pie
Makes me just wanna die
Baby, you make me wanna walk like a camel
Walk

Say, you don’t think there’s any way I could get that quarter
From underneath your pointy boot, do you?
All I want is just one more oatmeal pie
Little Debbie, Little Debbie
I’m a comin' on home, baby
’Cause you make me wanna walk
Like a camel

ALBUM: DIRT TRACK DATE (1996)

Nessun commento: