09/01/12

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: STAY KIDS/ANR (AWESOME NEW REPUBLIC)





I left the world of the working man
To be immature and sometimes insecure
I kept my eye on the second hand
Watch the passing time always slowing by
Despite the thought of that hazy life
That we all resist until we're laid to rest
I found a gift in the sacrifice
Of the mammal kind to the world we'll leave behind
Stay young

I climbed the raft from the sinking sand
Made a swift escape in through the flooded gate
I left a record of how we died
For something to find and discover I had failed
Stay young
Stay young
Stay young

We've got the brains
But don't have the bodies to live so fast
We solve the problem
Without the knowledge to make it last
Break out the bottle
The ship is sinking in through the past
The path is deeper
Within the current of a wave
The better years, are they still yet to come?
Get rid of fear and stay young

When all the city is petrified
You'll forget the time you were terrified

ALBUM: STAY KIDS (2011)

DOWNLOAD (Via Best New Tracks)

Nessun commento: