06/10/10

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: MEATHOOK/THE CURE





I went into the butchers
I said wanted wanted wanted some meat
I said pass me some of that steak over there
It looks so sweet
I lost my heart to a meathook

That butcher man was some lady
You know he really stole my heart
He hung me up on his meathook
A real piece of slaughterhouse art
I lost my heart to a meathook

I got a meathook in my heart
Tearing me all apart
Ripping out my insides
But I just can't get away
I can't leave my meathook

ALBUM: THREE IMAGINARY BOYS (1979)

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Non ridere, è tutto vero! Ma lo sai che anche io c'ho un leggero DOC legato all'ordine? Non riesco a concentrarmi e rilassarmi se prima non ho riordinato tutto, e mentre cucino metto a posto durante invece che alla fine. Poi ho l'impulso di riordinare la casa degli altri e mi disturbano i quadri attaccati senza criterio/simmetria. Marò che vitaccia.