13/09/10

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: THIS IS HARDCORE/PULP





You are hardcore, you make me hard
You name the drama and I'll play the part
It seems I saw you in some teenage wet dream
I like your get-up if you know what I mean
I want it bad
I want it now
Can't you see I'm ready now
I've seen all the pictures, I've studied them forever
I wanna make a movie so let's star in it together
Don't make a move 'til I say action
Here comes the Hardcore life

Put your money where your mouth is tonight
Leave your make-up on and I'll leave on the light
Come over here babe and talk in the mic
I hear you now
It's gonna be one hell of the night
You can't be a spectator, oh no
You got to take these dreams and make them whole

This is Hardcore
There is no way back for you
This is Hardcore
This is me on top of you
And I can't believe it took me this long
That it took me this long

This is the eye of the storm
It's what men in stained raincoats pay for
But in here it is pure
This is the end of the line
I've seen the storyline
Played out so many times before
That goes in there
Then that goes in there
Then that goes in there
Then that goes in there
And then it's over
What a hell of a show
But what I want to know
What exactly do you do for an encore?
'Cause this is Hardcore

ALBUM: THIS IS HARDCORE (1998)

Nessun commento: