28/08/10

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: 100%/SONIC YOUTH





I can never forget you
The way you rock the girls
They move a world and love you
A blast in the underworld
I stick a knife in my head
Thinking about your eyes
But now that you been shot dead
I've got a new surprise

I've been waiting for you just to say
He's off to check his mind
But all I know is you got no money
But that's got nothing to do with a good time

Can you forgive the boy who
Shot you in the head
Or should you get a gun and
Go and get revenge
A 100% of my love
Up to you true star
It's hard to believe you took off
I always thought you'd go far

But I've been around the world a million times
And all you men are slime
It's going to my head
Goodbye I am dead
Wastewood rockers is time for crying

ALBUM: DIRTY (1992)

Nessun commento: