28/06/10

LA CANZONE DEL GIORNO: POINT ME AT LOST ISLANDS/TIRED PONY FEAT. ZOEY DESCHANEL





By the look in your tempting eyes
You've had enough of these angry skies
I can't wait just like you can't wait
Until we're out past the million gates
Your hands are freezing cold on my face
Just like the winter snow that covers up this place

It's what you wrote in the book's first page
It's what I've hungered for on this stage
The seven worshippers lie back in
So let's just run till we lose our breath

Point me at lost islands
Point me at the sea
I'd love to know the sound
Of nothing else but you

You found the life in me I don't know
Where to go so long but here we are
Standing face-to-face and suddenly
Everything makes sense at least to me

ALBUM: THE PLACE WE RAN FROM (2010)

Nessun commento: